- Which countries can I call from?
You can call from any country in the world. All you need is a PC with internet connection, microphone and speakers (or ideally headset or handset).The rates are the same, wherever you call from in the world!
- Which countries can I call to?
You can call to any country in the world.
- What dialing codes do I need to use?
All external calls you need to dial 00 then the country code and phone number of the person you are calling.If you wish to call another Himbe user you can dial 000 followed by their login ID. e.g.0001234567
- Can I make calls to Emergency services (999/911/112 etc.)?
NO, you CANNOT call to Emergency services in your country. Our service is not a telephone replacement service, therefore you should ensure you have an alternative means to call the Emergency services..
- Can I receive calls using your service?
Yes. You can receive calls from any other Himbe user for free and you can call them too! You can also purchase a 'real' telephone number from us and direct it to your account, allowing you to receive calls from anyone in the world. Please contact us for this if you are interested.
- Are there any other fees?
No! There are no signup fees and no monthly fees. You only pay for the calls you make.
- Does my account credit expire?
Yes. If a call is not made for a continous period of 3 months, credit may be removed from your account without refund.
- Can I see my balance and the calls I have made?
Yes, once you have your account details you can log in and your balance will be displayed on your dialer.You can also log into your account where you can view your balance and call history, change passwords, edit Personal Details.
- I do not have good internet connection. Can I still use your service?
Yes, you can use our Web Call Back service. Please note that the charges for both legs of call will be billed.